Registration of Personal Data
This Website allows the registration of users, so it can be stored the following information for each user:
- First Name
- User Type
- Last Name
- Postal Code
- Region / Province
It is possible that the user has not provided any of the previous data and they do not appear in the database.
This information is used to provide the user with access as a “Registered User” in https://transportairport.es/. In addition, you can use your mail for the recovery or modification of your password, notice of access problems or other issues concerning your user account in https://transportairport.es/.
These data are stored in a database owned by Innobus Charly 2018 S.L..
Treatment of personal data
- Purpose of data processing: personal data collected in https://transportairport.es/ will be used for the following purposes:
- In the case of contracting services: to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, information and improvement of services.
- In case of product purchase: to send the goods and contact, if necessary, with the buyer.
- In any of the above cases, for the issuance of the corresponding invoice.
- Sending information requested by the interested party.
- For the sending of newsletters, as well as commercial communications of promotions and / or advertising of services and events in https://transportairport.es/.
- For the publication of comments on the Website.
- Data conservation time: The user’s personal data will be stored indefinitely, and the user can request its modification or elimination at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rights: as users of https://transportairport.es/, the users has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating their personal data. In this sense, they have:
- Right of ACCESS to their personal data.
- Right to request the RECTIFICATION of inaccurate data.
- Right to request the deletion of their data.
- Right to request the PORTABILITY of their data.They may exercise such rights by email to the address email@example.com or by postal mail to the address Avda. Casanova, Rsdl. La Perla 14H.
Some data such as: IP addresses, behavior during navigation, demographic data and other non-identifying data; may be shared with third parties in order to improve the website or guarantee the user the best experience during their access to https://transportairport.es/.
Data will be shared with the following service providers:
- Google Analytics: is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).Google Analytics uses “cookies” (text files located on your computer) to help https://transportairport.es/ to analyze the use made by the users of the Website. The information generated by the cookie about its use in https://transportairport.es/ is directly transmitted and archived by Google.
- Hosting: SiteGround Spain S.L., with registered office at Prim Street 19, 28004 Madrid, Spain, treats the data in order to perform its hosting services to https://transportairport.es/.
- Hosting: Cloudways Ltd., with registered office at 52 Springvale Pope Pius XII Street, Mosta, Malta, treats the data in order to perform its hosting services to https://transportairport.es/.
- Google Adwords: is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).Google Adwords keeps track of the users who have accessed the Website through the ads displayed on Google or Partner Portals.
In any case we will not give personal data to third parties not mentioned above, unless prior request or express authorization of the user. In addition, the data shared with third parties will be strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the website and to guarantee the user an optimal experience while using and browsing through https://transportairport.es/.