What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that the Web Site server sends to the browser used by the user to access (either from a computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.). The purpose of Cookies is to store information about the navigation that is made from said equipment on the website http://transportairport.es/, with the possibility of retrieving said information at any time..
You can consult a guide on Cookies in the following link (in Spanish): http://www.interior.gob.es/documents/10180/13073/Guia_Cookies.pdf
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their device and do not provide references that allow to deduce personal data of the user. The user can configure their browser to notify and reject the installation of Cookies sent by the Web, without prejudice to the user’s ability to access the contents of said website. However, the performance of the website may decrease.
What kind of Cookies exist?
- Own or third party cookies: are proprietary when cookies are managed from http://transportairport.es/. From third parties, when they are sent by an external entity to http://transportairport.es/.
- Session and persistent cookies: session Cookies expire when the user closes the browser. Persistent Cookies expire depending on when the purpose for which they serve is fulfilled (for example, so that the user remains identified) or when they are manually deleted.
- Technical cookies / personalization / analysis / advertising: technical cookies allow control of traffic and data communication. The personalization ones allow users to access according to some of their own characteristics (browser, language, etc.). The analysis cookies collect data on the behavior of users and allow to develop a user profile. Finally, advertising cookies collect data on the management of advertising spaces.
What Cookies do we use in Transport Airport?
- Facebook: We use Facebook Cookies and Facebook-related plugins to display Facebook content in http://transportairport.es/, and allow the user to interact with the content displayed from the same Website, without the need to go to the Facebook website.
- Google: We use Google Cookies for various purposes, such as: behavioral analytics and user interaction with the Website, showing relevant advertising for the user, administration of labels.
- Cloudflare: Cloudflare Cookies are used to identify individual customers in shared IPs, establishing individual security preferences. These Cookies do not store any identifying information.
- Doubleclick: Doubleclick cookies are used to show the user relevant and interesting advertising.
- WordPress: The Website uses own Cookies of the CMS WordPress / wooCommerce for the management of user sessions and the personalization of the site and content.
- Jetpack: The Jetpack plugin creates different Cookies for different tasks. More information on its website about Cookies: https://jetpack.com/support/cookies/
- GDPR Cookie Compliance: When this Cookie is enabled, these Cookies are used to save your Cookie Setting Preferences.
- Tripadvisor: We use the TripAdvisor widget to show our clients’ valuations, as well as allow the users to review our company on TripAdvisor directly from our website. To allow it, a series of Cookies are generated.
- Woocommerce: we use the Woocommerce online sales plugin, which generates a series of Cookies to manage the user’s cart, the products in the cart, the products seen by the user, etc. You have more information in the official Woocommerce documentation.
How to disable Cookies?
Disabling Cookies will not enjoy the optimal user experience in http://transportairport.es/. If you still want to disable them, you can follow the instructions corresponding to your browser:
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/cookies/
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies/
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/windows-internet-explorer-delete-cookies/
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/cookies/